Thistly Cross - Mixed Case x 6.
*Example products, for illustration purposes only.
- Bundle of 6 330ml Bottles & Cans.
- This mixed Cider pack is made up from the full range of great ciders we have in stock from Thistly Cross.
- Could contain the following: Whisky Cask 6.7%, Original 6.2%, Traditional 4.4%, Cloudy 5.5%, Scottish Fruits 4.0%, Strawberry 4.0%, Ginger 4.0%, Elderflower 4.0%.
- This Thistly Cross brewery selection cider box contains 6 delicious ciders, handpicked by our team – which means they’re the very best quality, to be enjoyed by you or to give as a beer gift.
- We package and bottle craft beer and cider for our independent brewery partners, ensuring our beer is the freshest in the UK, straight from the bottling plant to your door.
Ciders will be selected from the current stock from our brewery partners and could vary week on week.
About the Brewery
Hello, we’re Thistly Cross, Scotland’s award winning farmhouse ciders, born out of a passion for making cider in the best possible way, combined with belief in the quality of Scottish produce, and asking ‘why not?’. Established as a collaboration between farmer, Ian Rennie, and artist-turned-cidermaker, Peter Stuart, in 2008, Thistly Cross has gained a reputation for making ciders that people rave about.
Based at the Cider Shed just outside Dunbar, in the heart of the East Lothian countryside, we’re involved in every aspect of making our award-winning Scottish farmhouse cider. From pressing the Scottish apples and strawberries, to achieving the smooth, balanced Thistly Cross flavour by fermenting with Champagne yeast then maturing for six months; we’re invested at every step of the cider-making process, from apple to cider.